Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.components
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default RCA 1C03 and 1C04 TO220 transistor data

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 12:46:24 +0100, "N_Cook" put
finger to keyboard and composed:

From the 1970s / 1980s. I have an RCA databook with a lot of the big number
RCA transistor full data, but cannot find full data anywhere on these 1C..
ones , that is 1C ( one see) not IC ( India Charlie ).

Google, in half the hits seems, to show lesser data/ working subs I've put
on the net over the years.

Just repaired a 1986 HH which used , no problem with it, 1C03-C which is
presumably a voltage binning band, but thought I'd try locating some proper
info on this RCA range for when I need it in earnest.

Not exactly what you're after ...

1C03:
http://www.nteinc.com/specs/200to299/pdf/nte291.pdf

1C04: