Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
William Noble William Noble is offline

Default any old engine dudes in this group?

I have one of the two copies described below left - note SES = Stationary
Engine Society, which was merged into ISSES in the mid 90s

what I have is a two sided photocopy of the SES newsletters from vol 1
issue
1 through vol 5 issue 1 and the engine database - they are good
photocopies
but they are not bound, just sheets of paper. My friend had these copies
made in May of 1990, they are very good quality copies. His receipt says
$54.19 for 423 pages at 12 cents per page, so I am just presuming that
one
copy is half of that, though it's hard to know how to divide 423 by two,
isn't it. There is a nice cover and separator printed on colored paper.

Anyway, I would like to help my friend recover his costs, so one copy is
1/2
of $54.19 plus shipping - I think the best shipping is the USPS flat rate
envleope ($5) - so that would mean $32.10 total with shipping for one
copy.
I think this is fair, but feel free to make me an offer if you can use
this material

if you are interested, please contact me at william_ b_ noble at m s n
daught cawm or go to my web site, below and find my email address
--
Bill
www.wbnoble.com