Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference)

"Paul Ratcliffe" wrote in message
On Fri, 20 Jun 2008 15:16:04 +0100, Arfa Daily
wrote:

F*ck off troll

I'm done with you, friend. I've had a laugh at your expense, and now I
can't
be bothered any more, because your lack of both wit, and having anything
sensible to say, other than insults that you haven't even got the balls
type in full, is simply tiresome ...

This is classic :Jezzer: behaviour. He is the same with everybody.
Strangely,
he still thinks that everybody else is the problem and not him.

Quite what any of this has to do with broadcasting though is beyond me.
Same applies to d-i-y.

Well, nothing really. Just a bunch of grown-ups (mostly ... ;~} !! )
having a chat over a pint in a thread that has departed a long way from
where it started ...

Shame it had to degenerate the way it did, but still, there's always one in
every group !

Arfa