Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Arfa Daily Arfa Daily is offline

Default Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference)

"Rod" wrote in message
The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Autos are great for traffic. And a lot better for the average driver to
whom any gear change is a constant challenge, and clutch control means
how to avoid getting pawed in a nightclub.

gr, hwh

Agreed. I see little advantage to manual in 0-30 mph traffic. And not much
more between 30 and 50. Nor at a constant 70. As almost all roads I travel
are limited to 50 or lower - or are motorways - little point in manual.

Clutch pedal can play merry hell with plantar fasciitis.

--
Rod

Does that mean that it makes all the diodes in your left leg ache ... ? :-)

Arfa