Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.repair
Ivan[_5_] Ivan[_5_] is offline

Default SMD diode or...WHAT?!? code wanted

Hi,
I'm trying to repair a cellphone from Nokia.
It's an old Nokia 7110 that doesn't turn on.
After I disassembed, I found two SMD components that are cooked on one
side (there are other 5 like those two and they are perfectly yellow
those two are yellow from one side and brown on the other).
Those two components I think that they are diodes because on one side
there is a "+" sign and a bar printed on but searching the code printed
I don't found anything.
The code printed on it is "106A" on upper side and "MU17X" on the lower
side.
Thank to all that will help me!