Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob[_16_] Bob[_16_] is offline

Default Ceiling Fans

Thanks for everyones reply. I will use CFB's and the units are primarily
for the fan. I also have the luxury of a complete back up generator. In
cottage country (Ontario North) we have a lot of power outages.

Yes I can add, but without knowing typical motor current I did not have
anything to add. Interesting that no one asked what distance the runs
were.

At any rate I think I'll go with one 15 amp circuit. The wire is a lot
easier to handle.

Bob

Bob wrote in news:Xns9ABF79E2DC0F7bobsomewherecom@
208.49.80.253:

I'm planning on adding 5 ceiling fans at the cottage.

Will 1 15 amp curcuit do the trick? Or should I make it 20?

Bob