Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Andy Champ Andy Champ is offline

Default Colour Temperature (was CFLs and UHF interference)

Tony Quinn wrote:

Of course not - I wasn't suggesting otherwise - merely that the OP
didn't have much real world experience of CT variations, as experienced
by the typical OB racks man.

waves

Well I wouldn't - especially as the title points to the original post
being about interference at a few hundred MHz, which is a *long* way
beyond the red end of *my* vision...

I just want to take pictures. I want them to look like I saw them. I
know our eyes are rubbish, and so our cameras are rubbish too - but
after ... umm.. I reckon well over 5 years worth of staring at CRT and
LCD displays my colour vision is possibly a bit off.

Especially as women have better colour vision anyway

Andy

(Men have better night vision. Picking fruit vs hunting rabbits?)