Posted to rec.woodworking
Searcher7 Searcher7 is offline

Default Control Panel Project

On Jun 16, 11:39*am, dayvo wrote:
I tried to e-mail you some diagrams on how to cut this last week. *The
mail comes back returned. *If you want them then drop me an e-mail
with your correct address.

btw, I've used birch plywood from HD for control panels before. *I
haven't had a problem with large voids in it. *I wouldn't build
furniture with it but for control panels it's fine. *I'm sure you've
noticed voids in arcade cabinets you've worked on.

E-mail sent.

The control panel in the pics I took have voids in it. I'm just trying
to make this the best way possible. And as bullet proof as possible.

I was just reading in "Woodshop Jigs & Fixtures"(Sandor Nagyszalanczy)
that many woodworkers prefer premium plywoods like Baltic Birch, Apple
Ply, and Maple Die board. So I wonder if the guys at the lumber yards
are familiar with all the common names for these materials.

Thanks.

Darren Harris
Staten Island, New York.