Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Folding ally sack barrow from where?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 19:47:46 +0100, "Mary Fisher"
wrote:

"George" wrote in message
om...

Pffft! my £12 Aldi one has moved Washing Machines,Fridges,Cookers and
sacks
of rubble and is still in order and thats not a lie.

Yes., We bought the Aldi one not because we needed it but because we loved
the design.

I did the same with the missus. She's changed now though. :-(

Several of our family has bought one since after seeing ours. It's superb.

I'll have to check our store out then, ta.

All the best ..

T i m

p.s. Whilst Googling about I saw those little 4 wheel garden barrows.
Some have drop down wire sides and others wooden sides like this:

http://tinyurl.com/3hhsul

I think one of those would be handy for her to transport the flowers
when she sells them for the local Primary School, British Legion or
the Church or just moving stuff from the back to the front of the
house.