Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Folding ally sack barrow from where?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:16:58 GMT, "George"
wrote:

Just bought one from Slingsby, around £45. Solid wheels, collapses to
half height with a folding iron. Good for use with a 35Kg
loudspeaker/amplifier on it.

Malcolm

Pffft! my £12 Aldi one has moved Washing Machines,Fridges,Cookers and sacks
of rubble and is still in order and thats not a lie.

Are you sure .... ? :-)

I have one of the ally ones somewhere ... I have used it for a similar
range of shifting jobs (the last being the washing machine I rebuilt
with the split tub) but can I find it right now ...? sigh

All the best ..

T i m