Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Sketchup is nifty!

"Jack Stein" wrote
Seems to me when specifying a hole size, you would also specify r for
radius or d for diameter.

Any one else chiming in to quibble for the sake of quibbling should
contemplate the following BEFORE they open their mouths and let their inner
idiot out:

POSTED WAS A JPG FILE RENDERED FROM A 3D DRAWING!

POSTED WAS A CAD FILE!

THE POSTED JPG P*I *C*T*U*R*E IS *NOT* A MEASURED DRAWING TO BUILD FROM!

(download the CAD file, and READ the actual drawing if you want to do that,
the DIFFERENCE between a "radius" and "diameter" dimension on this CAD
DRAWING is OBVIOUS, providing you take the time to LOOK *before* you open
your mouth's to quibble!)

BEING A RENDERED PICTURE FROM A 3D DRAWING, DO NOT BUILD FROM IT!

BEING A RENDERED PICTURE FROM A 3D DRAWING, DO NOT BASE A "DIMENSION"
ARGUMENT ON IT, YOU WILL LOOK A FOOL!

THIS IS A RENDERED JPG FROM A 3D DRAWING, SO DON'T MAKE ANYTHING FROM IT!

THE POSTED P*I *C*T*U*R*E IS *NOT* A MEASURED DRAWING TO BUILD FROM!

IF YOU DO ATTEMPT TO BUILD FROM THIS PICTURE YOU ARE AN IDIOT. IF YOU WANT
TO BASE AN ARGUMENT ON THIS JPG RENDERING OF A 3D CAD DRAWING, YOU ARE A
BIGGER IDIOT.

IF YOU CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A "RADIUS" AND "DIAMETER" ON THE
ACTUAL CAD DRAWING, STFU AND LEARN TO *READ* A DRAWING BEFORE YOU SPOUT OFF!

Anyone else! ... if so, politely go **** yourself in advance!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08