Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Folding ally sack barrow from where?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 12:34:53 +0100, T i m wrote:

p.s. The best VFM I've found so far is with Screwfix.
http://tinyurl.com/3lkzac

Check how the wheels lock (or not...) in the operating position. The ones
of this type I have used have a habit of the wheels folding back,
particulary on uneven ground.

Depending on what you mean by "stuff" have you considered one of the
folding box type? This might be better for trundling tools etc about than
a sack truck. The wheels are small though and on pea gravel get jammed...

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...ding-box-truck

or a folding wheel barrow?

http://www.machinemart.co.uk/shop/pr...ng-wheel-barro

Cheers