Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default CFLs and UHF interference

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:12:10 +0100 someone who may be ":Jerry:"
wrote this:-

How about citing some facts Mr Hansen rather than some anti oil, anti
capitalist, anti motor vehicle, **opinions**.

I quoted several facts. However, you snipped them, presumably
because you were unwilling or unable to counter them. Instead you
responded with a little tirade. That may fool some of the people
some of the time.

Unless some arguments replace the tirade you may have the last word.
My last word is to point people at
http://www.simmonsco-intl.com/files/SPE%202004%20Annual%20Conference.pdf
which is a link from the page I have already quoted
http://www.depletion-scotland.org.uk/index.htm and read for
themselves.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh