Posted to uk.d-i-y
T i m T i m is offline

Default Folding ally sack barrow from where?

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 13:02:23 +0100, The Natural Philosopher
wrote:

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

Who is currently doing those folding sack barrow / trolleys at the
best price please?

I note Woolies are doing steel ones for under a tenner but I think I'd
like something a bit better / lighter (it's for my old Mum to help her
move stuff round in the garden etc).

Anyone spotted them in any of the sheds at a 'good' price please?

All the best ..

T i m

p.s. The best VFM I've found so far is with Screwfix.
http://tinyurl.com/3lkzac

Try a look at www.rapidracking.com

Their stuff isn't always the cheapest, but it lives up to its claims

Cheers,

I like the look of te foldg telescopic truck with PNEUMATIC wheels.

This one?

http://tinyurl.com/587aca

That
makes a huge difference on anything but ultra smooth surfaces

Good point, but on the flip side they can go flat / perish / puncture
etc. Also at 12kg I think it might a be a bit much for Mum to handle
in general terms (I was thinking they could put one of the ones that
fold nearly flat in the back of the car and they are only 4kg etc).

Good price though, considering.

I have a rigid sack barrow with solid nylon wheels and (as you say)
that is fine as long as you are on a solid marble floor! ;-)

All the best ..

T i m