Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Folding ally sack barrow from where?

T i m wrote:
Hi All,

Who is currently doing those folding sack barrow / trolleys at the
best price please?

I note Woolies are doing steel ones for under a tenner but I think I'd
like something a bit better / lighter (it's for my old Mum to help her
move stuff round in the garden etc).

Anyone spotted them in any of the sheds at a 'good' price please?

All the best ..

T i m

p.s. The best VFM I've found so far is with Screwfix.
http://tinyurl.com/3lkzac

Try a look at www.rapidracking.com

Their stuff isn't always the cheapest, but it lives up to its claims

I like the look of te foldg telescopic truck with PNEUMATIC wheels. That
makes a huge difference on anything but ultra smooth surfaces