Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus25555 Ignoramus25555 is offline

Default Pictures, repainted the compressor

On 2008-06-16, Larry Jaques novalidaddress@di wrote:
On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:52:06 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus25555 quickly quoth:

I did the top (green) part, my father in law did the bottom (red)
part.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Cham.../02-Repainted/

Um, how did you mask all those openings in the air filters, Iggy?
What's that? Did I just hear an "OH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

These are mufflers, not filters.

I actually disassembled one to look. I do not believe that the paint
is going to do anything to them. They look like a bunch of crumpled
metal inside.

P.S: Take a q-tip and touch up under the fins & fittings, eh?

good point, will do!

And have your dad spray under the mounting plate and where you sprayed
it with green. tsk, tsk, tsk

I think that it is not really a big deal, unlike your previous point,
which is a big deal.

posting on Usenet.
http://improve-usenet.org/