Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default Pictures, repainted the compressor

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 21:52:06 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Ignoramus25555 quickly quoth:

I did the top (green) part, my father in law did the bottom (red)
part.

http://igor.chudov.com/projects/Cham.../02-Repainted/

Um, how did you mask all those openings in the air filters, Iggy?
What's that? Did I just hear an "OH, SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT!"

P.S: Take a q-tip and touch up under the fins & fittings, eh?
And have your dad spray under the mounting plate and where you sprayed
it with green. tsk, tsk, tsk

--
Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of
leaving things undone. The wisdom of life consists in the elimination