Posted to alt.home.repair
HeyBub[_3_] HeyBub[_3_] is offline

Default Bird in Chimney

Red Green wrote:

A simple summary I saw was they stay with us because simply because
they like us and we like them. We make life easy for them. Knowing
the animal, I think the second part carries more weight. They latch
on to and go with the primary human they know as "The Feeder".

True. It's said you train a dog with praise and correction. You train cats -
to the degree they CAN be trained - with food. My granny used to say: "That
looks like something the cat dragged in the dog wouldn't have!" I saw a
Discovery Channel show on varieties of prey. Without question, the leader of
the list, with over 10,000 distinct prey items (insects, rodents, birds,
reptiles, etc.) was the domestic housecat.

My view is that you can have fun WITH a dog, but cats are fun just to watch.

Here's an example:

http://icanhascheezburger.com/