Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Screwed by PartMiner again; Counterfeit Cypress SRAM CY7C199D-10VXI

Stefan Huebner wrote:

We've received a reel of 1,000 SRAM parts from PartMiner that were deemed
counterfeit by the folks at Cypress. Due to availability issues in

As we can't be of much help with that, I'll wanted to say thank you
for the warning at least.
partm... wasn't that the guys who took data sheets from wherever they
could and then, from one day to another in 2001, decided to charge big
bucks just to get those sheets...?

I've been thinking lately, It may be better to drop back a bit like it
was before the internet got as big as it is now.
I like the idea of having parts data sheets of lets say TOS on CD
in my hands. I do have some PDF's on CD for various venders how ever, I
find it easier than wading through the google and spam every ...

http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5"