Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default CFLs and UHF interference

Bill Wright wrote:
Arfa Daily wrote:
Since we are lazy irresponsible beings, this will happen when the fossil
fuel runs out, which it seems to be doing.

There's enough coal under Yorkshire to last the whole UK 300 years.

So, no need to worry about global warming: we did it, we can't undo it,
and we will be fossil free in a few decades.

No we really won't. We have more oil reserves now than we've ever had
before.

So where did it all magically appear from?

It's because the price is going up, so they're prospecting more widely.

Bill