Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default CFLs and UHF interference

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 16:13:10 +0100 someone who may be "Bill Wright"
wrote this:-

"The Great Global Warming Swindle"

Concerted and furious attempts were made to debunk it. They were not very
sucessful.

Although the "documentary" didn't stand up to the slightest
examination, some people were taken in by it. Some people appear to
want to believe it is true, others have an open mind but were taken
in by the programme.

Those with an open mind on the documentary should study the links at
http://coinet.org.uk/discussion/swindleresponse and decide for
themselves.

Everyone interested in this subject should read Lord Lawson's
excellent little book 'An Appeal to Reason'.

Mr Lawson is not a climate change scientist. His views on the
subject have to be considered in this light.

If one is talking about economics then one needs to compare Mr
Lawson's views with those of Nicholas Stern.
http://www.hm-treasury.gov.uk/independent_reviews/stern_review_economics_climate_change/sternreview_index.cfm.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh