Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default CFLs and UHF interference

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Bill Wright
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
Thanks for taking the time and trouble to post an informed and
considered
reply. I can take on board most of what you say. As I said in my
previous
post, I too am unconvinced about the ability of man to significantly
affect
the levels of CO2 prevalent in the atmosphere. I read somewhere a while
back, that in fact water vapour in the atmosphere has a much greater
greenhouse effect than CO2. Did you catch the excellent CH4 documentary
"The
Great Global Warming Swindle" a while back? Very thought provoking. If
you
didn't, I believe it is available to view on YouTube.

ISTR it was fairly comprehensively debunked

Concerted and furious attempts were made to debunk it. They were not very
sucessful.

ISTR it was well and truly shot down

Point by point, no it wasn't. There was a lot of shouting and hyserics from
the crypto left green axegrinders, but they couldn't really debunk it.

Bill