Tony D.

Default Well its time to unsubscripe to this idiot show

I understand what you are saying, but this page(group) is really
getting junked up uith all this crap.
thanks, Tony D.

"todd" wrote in message ...
"mat" wrote in message
. ca...
There are just too many idiots here. I'm having to engage my idiot filter
far too many times per session. For those with an IQ higher than a blade

of
grass - its been great. For the rest of you: racist, idiots, and down

right
assholes get a ****in life or better yet kill your selves

I've found with a fairly basic config on Nfilter that the signal-to-noise
ratio is quite a bit higher. For what gets past that that I don't want to
read, I employ an advanced technique that I like to call "not reading it".
Let me explain. When I see a thread with a title that disparagingly refers
to Jews and photography, I don't read it. I actually move my eyes to the
Usenet, and an unmoderated group, so you've pretty much got to expect a
certain amount of crap.

todd