Patrick Fischer

Default "and you want it to do what?!"

OK Folks, I'm not feeling the "love". Suggesting that she forget the
rotation factor seems wonderful but what if she doesn't?!
Patient guy that I am, I'll allow you all some more time to think on this...
Pat..

"Patrick Fischer" wrote in message
Ok, Need some help.
Friend bought a statue. It's about 12" in diameter and 24" tall. (Haven't
seen it yet) She has asked me to build a pedestal. Ok, that should be kind
of fun.. the kicker is, she wants it to TURN, slowly with an electric

motor.
(SWMBO actually didn't immediately say NO when I suggested the pedestal
would have to be round, thus requiring the purchase of a lathe!!)

Round or Square or Otherwise. How do I make it turn? This infrastructure
will dictate the final form I suspect. Suggestions? Websites? Sympathetic
chuckles?

Pat..
patrickdfischer_at_att.net