Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default Expansion vessel replacement in a Vaillant Turbomax 828/2E

In message , Milsec
writes

The expansion vessel has gone the boiler unfortunately. I say this
because water as well as air came out when I pressed on the valve. I
had hoped that the loss of circuit pressure was just due to a faulty
PRV (which also needs to be replaced).

As a matter of interest how does the pipe connecting the (original)
vessel fit into the rest of the boiler tubing, it looks like a push in
connector held with a clip? If this is all it is could I attempt to
remove it and connect the new vessel to this point?

DIYBanter ?

the house is ****ed, sell it and buy another one

--
geoff