Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Sketchup is nifty!

"Dave in Houston" wrote in message

"Swingman" wrote in message

Here's my first 3D effort with Sketchup ... just for practice, a
rendering (after the fact) of the owl nesting box I built last weekend
for a neighbor.

It is not uncommon to see some very small owls here in NW Houston
(Beltway 8/ 290) and I suppose they can squeeze into some small openings.
But I would have thought a 1 5/8 inch opening would be more in tune for a
purple martin or somesuch.
So, the question is what kind of owl is this box intended for?

We discussed that last weekend, IIRC Swingman indicated that the box was
"Spot on", so we assumed the "Spotted Owl". ;~)