geoff

Default rubber protectors

In message , brixton mcfarlane
writes
I live in an old house with a narrow driveway entrance. On each side are
stone pillars and this morning I managed to scrape my bumper on one getting
the car in (situation not helped by the fact that I have to turn 90 degrees
straight afterwards). Pain in the arse so please feel free to have a little
schadenfreude at my expense...

What I'd like to do is put some rubber protection on the pillars so if I hit
them in the future I'll just get a few rubber marks rather than lose
paintwork.

Anybody know where I can source such a thing? TIA.

Have you ever heard of used tyres? - often free to a good home

--
geoff