Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Doug Winterburn Doug Winterburn is offline

Default Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

Jack Stein wrote:
mac davis wrote:
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

I have a brand new shop cat. She arrived rather expectantly after her
mom apparently placed her in the cross member of my Z71 Pickup truck. I
rode her around all over town for 3 days wondering where the meow was
coming from when I parked. She was around 4 weeks old when I found her,
that was 2 weeks ago. She thinks I'm her mother now, so we'll find out
soon enough how she takes to saw dust:

That long fur and Calico color ought to collect and blend the sawdust
real well. Her best use might be as a bench brush rather than a push
stick ;-) Good looking free agent!