Posted to uk.tech.broadcast,uk.d-i-y
David Hansen David Hansen is offline

Default CFLs and UHF interference

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:41:51 +0100 someone who may be "Arfa Daily"
wrote this:-

Thanks for pointing out that page. It demolishes your assertion.

Some people just go out of their way to 'catch the wrong drift'. I intended
you to look at the mass of electronics crammed into the base of these
things, and to look at the fundamentally unfiltered front end of the
circuitry. Obviously, as you understand diddly squat about electronics, this
went right over your head ...

Yawn. Proof by assertion. Huff and puff as much as you like, the
page will still continue to demolish your assertion.

--
David Hansen, Edinburgh