Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] pheeh.zero@gmail.com is offline

Default Can Toshiba tube TV be repaired now days?

On Jun 10, 12:20 pm, Mark Lloyd wrote:
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 10:38:11 -0500, wrote:
Mark Lloyd wrote:

BTW, I do know someone who has no broadcast TV source, and uses the TV
only to play tapes and DVDs.

How is that working out for them?

I spent the night with these people last December. A couple of teenage
girls were up all night watching old "Time Tunnel" shows.

I've considered doing that as well as I'm in an area
that is VERY difficult to get over air reception

--
Mark Lloydhttp://notstupid.laughingsquid.com

"How could you ask me to believe in God when there's
absolutely no evidence that I can see?" -- Jodie Foster

Jodie Foster probably sees Carl Sagan as her savior...but he is dead
and God is not. (to those who actually use all of their senses)