Posted to alt.home.repair
infiniteMPG infiniteMPG is offline

Default Home Addition or Detacted Garage?????????

buy the vacant lot, if for nothing but privacy. or the scrap home cheap-

Was thinking about it but the people that bought it were going to fix
it up and sell it until they saw the level of damage. Was a nice home
(my daughter's best friend lived there and the house was built in
1984, the year after we moved we bought ours new) but the last people
that lived there brought in three families and tore it to h3ll (cr@ck
dealers?). But these recent owners bought it for $150,000 recently
and now want to sell just the lot for over $200,000. Huh???? In this
market and they think a lot and a home is worth $50K *LESS* then just
an empty lot regardless of the condition?

Looks like they wanted to do a flip and now want to make a 12.5%
profit on their bad investment.