Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default I've never had as much trouble as I'm having this year

RicodJour wrote:

On Jun 11, 11:54 am, "JC" wrote:

with sprinklers for the yard. I have used those sprinklers that throw water
by the little spring mechanism for years. But this year, they just won't do
the job. I've taken them completely apart and cleaned them as I always do,
I've bought new ones (which are now plastic) and even tried different kinds
and I can pee further than these things can spray. I thought it might be the
water well losing pressure but I did a pressure test and it's right up there
at about 40psi. We have really heavy lime but I see no signs of that being
the problem. After all, there is plenty pressure at the end of the hose.
Just when you hook up those sprinklers it's blah.

It's not just pressure, flow rate is critical as well. There's a
great site that has irrigation tutorials. Google and you'll find it.

He
http://www.irrigationtutorials.com/index.html