Posted to rec.woodworking
J. Clarke J. Clarke is offline

Default Non-Oil Crisis - WE'RE SAVED!

evodawg wrote:
Dave in Houston wrote:

This Bloomberg News article appeared in the June 8 Houston
Chronicle. - Dave in Houston

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/...s/5824026.html

Huge ocean of crude lies 2 miles below North America
By ANTHONY EFFINGER

John Bartelson, who smokes Marlboro Lights through fingers
blackened
with tractor grease, may look like an average wheat farmer. He
isn't.
He's one of North Dakota's new oil barons.

Every month, he gets a check for tens of thousands of dollars from
Houston company EOG Resources, which drilled two oil wells on his
land last year. He says the day his first royalty check arrived was
one to remember.

"I smiled to beat hell, and I went to town and had a beer,"
Bartelson, 65, says.

That's great. But I bet the Oil Companies will somehow keep it from
ever hitting the market. This so called shortage of oil is crap and
I'm sure it's contrived by big oil. With record profits why would
they. I have heard up on the North Bank or Alaska big oil is pumping
natural gas back down their wells. Wonder why?

Usually it's to increase the pressure so that the oil comes out. You
have a different reason?

Hint--natural gas is not oil, and there does not appear to be a
natural gas shortage.

I'm not blaming all
this on "Big Oil" My thinking its also Congress, Go Green Crap,
Hedge
Funds, its a combination of many and few that want or can do
anything
about it. Once again the Middle Class takes it in the ASS!

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)