Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Wes[_2_] Wes[_2_] is offline

Default Replacement policy - was: FOLLOWUP -- Cracked pipe wrench

Gerald Miller wrote:

Saturday, he would have made the call for me. As it turned out, the
handle was not covered, so I took it apart and put in a couple of
Aluminium spacers to make up for the lost sections.
When Junior bought his first house last year, he hinted broadly that
he needed a good hammer so it now resides at his house.

Estwing's are a great hammer. I bought my nephew a Estwing hatchet for Christmas. He is
in second grade. I figure the rifle is going to be ez to get past mom based on this.

I have a 16, 20 and a waffle head not to mention a hammer for whacking rocks to see
inside. Good tools. The nylon grips hold up but leather is way cooler

Wes