Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Freesat dish - DIY possible ?

David Hansen explained on 10/06/2008 :
Many of those are not on the Astra 2 satellites. As I understand it
none of the Freesat boxes have the ability to access multiple
satellites within the box.

The unit we bought for the caravan - satellite in a suitcase - has a
dish LNB and receiver which enables you to view various satellites
which are all preprogrammed. For the Astra 28 deg sat it is programmed
with all of the local bbc and ITV transmissions. In other words
wherever we are, we can choose the local TV service, or choose the same
one we would get at home via our aerial.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)