GTO69RA4

Default Best way to drill through cast iron???

Cast iron is the easiest stuff in the world to drill. More fun that wood, IMHO.
Centerpunch to locate the hole, drill one small pilot hole, then go full-size.
Don't use cutting fluid--it's self-lubricating. A slightly higher speed than
steel for the same bit size is good.

Can't offer any info specific to the project.

GTO(John)

I'm stumped on a good way to add an outfeed table to my saw. Yet another
"benefit" of the Jet Supersaw. Before I dimisss this idea entirely, I
thought I'd ask the "Pro's".

If I wanted to attach some brackets to the table saw cast iron top, I think
I'd be drilling some biggun holes into some purdy thick iron. Would I be an
idiot to try this? Would it take forever? Would I go through 35 bits? Would
I need some liquid coolant on the bore? Should I buy eight $15 Black and
Decker cheapo drills and just burn them up?

Or - should I dimiss this approach and look for another way to attach the
outfeed table?