tnfkajs

Default Books or plans to build a library.

"Wood Someone Please Help?" wrote in message

I am looking for a book or books with plans to build a library. Not
just book shelves. I would like the tall shelves that go all the way
to the ceiling and one of those ladders on a rail that skirts along
the wall to reach the hard-to-reach volumes at the top.

Can anyone point me towards a title or webiste that might help out.

Whadda' you know! Me too!!! After a few days of looking, I bought this book
at Woodcraft.
"Build Like a Pro: Trim Carpentry and Built-Ins" Tauton Press.
http://www.tauntonpress.com/store/pages/070592.asp