Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nick@nowhere.com is offline

Default Central Air Question

Thanks for all of the responses. I have measured the temp on the
intake by the attic door and it is reading at 75 degrees. The temp
coming out of the top floor closest to the unit is 62 degrees.

I replace my filters once every month. I'm going to be ordering the
polyester filters that have a better merv rating than the fiberglass
ones I have been using.

I don't know when the condenser coils were last cleaned so I'm going
to be looking there. If anyone has any sites that are good at showing
step by step on how to clean them, I would appreciate it.

Thanks again,
Nick