Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

On Jun 9, 12:02 am, "S. Barker" wrote:
And _MY_ original comment that was being referred to here was about _HERE_.

Your original comment:

From: "S. Barker"
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 10:59:17 -0500
Subject: 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400
sq home.
I usually go by the official national average. You could hardly call
CA or
HI a normal place.

Make up your mind - are you going by the national average or what the
absolute lowest price gas is in a 20 mile radius?

Actually, you don't have to - your opinion on where gas is going
doesn't mean anything. It's also a spurious argument to rely on the
lowest gas price listed on something like gasbuddy.com.

I'll check back with you in a month and see if you've learned to say,
"Oops, I was wrong."