Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction
S. Barker S. Barker is offline

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

Well now IF you wanna talk ethanol, then i can say i'm still paying $2.84
here (for E85) . And am using the explorer almost exclusively because of
it.

"cshenk" wrote in message
"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote

Still quite a ways from $4. $3.65 friday nite. hollar at me when we
see the $4.....

In my town, gas is $4.33 and heating oil is $4.50

Depends on state taxes. Gas running (E10) 3.72$ most places. Used to be
almost everyone was same price but now we are getting 5-10cent shifts
within a mile of each other.