Posted to alt.home.repair

Default What are those wood / marker / pens called?

On Sun 08 Jun 2008 07:05:55p, franz fripplfrappl told us...

On Sun, 08 Jun 2008 14:32:23 -0400, somebody wrote:

I scratched my wife's desk which is the color of cherry wood. Can
anyone tell me the names of those "markers" or "pens" that are used to
fill in the scratches, and are the same color as the wood? Also, where
can I get these?

-Thanks

As a kid, I knocked something off a shelf and it dinged the piano. I
took some walnut meat and rubbed it it the damaged area and concealed
what I had done. To this day, no one know.

You were a wicked bad child! :-) But the walnut thing works.

--
Wayne Boatwright
Sunday, 06(VI)/08(VIII)/08(MMVIII)