Thomas Mitchell

Default Sources for Shellac and supplies Needed

So I've decided to try shellac, the flakes and mix my own. I did a quick
search on google and came up with several suppliers. Anyone have a
recommendation for a brand and type? I plan on spraying the shellac as a
top coat over natural and painted surfaces. I'm looking for something
that is fairly clear meaning the blonde type. I don't think the shellac
needs to be dewaxed.

I have a woodcraft and a rockler. Rockler is hard to get to, woodcraft
easy. Prefer buying online but I've seen funny shipping charges on the
denatured alcohol, so it might be best to find that locally.

Thomas