Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.building.construction

Default 40 gal just not enough: Replacing water heater for 2400 sq home.

"ransley" wrote in message
I pay 4.36, regular, I hope its not as some say, near 5 by 4th of
july, this is the making for a long big recession especialy to hurt
the lower class, I already see very bad effects.

Many of us have already cut back in other areas in anticipation of the next
season home heating. At today's prices, I'll be paying an extra $1700 over
the last year. That has to come from cutting back in other areas, like
eating out, vacation, wear those shoes a little longer. I'd cut back on
haircuts, but I eliminated them about three years ago.