Charlie Self

Default Home Depot responds to criticism

Praising Jesus writes:

Nothing was in error in the first post. The manager said what he said. The
store has taken a different position, after the fact, and is investigating.

---Mike

"TexasFireGuy" wrote in message
m...
Maybe you should have gotten your **** straight before you misspoke in

your
original post.

"Praising Jesus" wrote in message
AFA Action Alert!
Home Depot responds to criticism
July 29, 2003
"We contribute to the non-religious activities of faith-based

organizations
that meet our requirements." - Douglas Zacker, Home Depot

not
discriminate against churches or Christians in its corporate giving

policy.

Yeah, there was an error. The error was you and your buddy Wildman taking the
response of a single store manager as corporate policy, a typical Wildman
over-reaction.

How many stores does HD have? That single store manager does not set policy for
the group, and may well have been ignoring corporate policy because of his
personal feelings about AFA and anything related to it.

Charlie Self

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating
plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants."
George W. Bush