Posted to alt.home.repair
jmagerl jmagerl is offline

Default Atomic clock

Doesn't anybody recognize a time vortex when they see one? I expect Sherman
and Peabody to be nearby ....somewhere....

Sometimes atomic clocks lose their marbles (from garbled transmissions).
Temporarily pulling the batteries will reset them.

"p4o2" wrote in message
The other day I noticed that our atomic wall clock was running with
all the hands going round and round and not stopping. I guess it was
searching for the correct time but I am not sure? Thking oout the
barrery and pressing the buttob for ET I did it to the right time.
Anyone have this happen?