Posted to sci.electronics.repair
N_Cook N_Cook is offline

Default Is there a non-permanent way of attaching wires?

daviddschool wrote in message
I am looking for a non-soldering way of attaching flexible wire to a
LED leg - I know I could wrap it, but I think it time it might come
loose or the connection might not be the greatest - has anyone come
out with a product that will work so if I wanted to change the LED, it
would be easy to attach the new one without soldering it?

Thanks in advance,

Chop down a DIL socket to just 2 pins and solder to the socket pins

--
General electronic repairs, most things repaired, other than TVs and PCs
http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/repairs.htm

Diverse Devices, Southampton, England