Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Paul K. Dickman Paul K. Dickman is offline

Default Yo! inventors!!!

"Dixon" wrote in message
Okay inventors, here's an idea that is needed. And it will be easy. All I
ask is to send me one for free for the idea. I recently bought an American
Rotary phase convertor. It has a push button on and off switch. My
building is 100' long, and I am constantly walking back and forth to my
phase convertor to turn it off and on, sometimes for only for a few
seconds. How about a nice wireless car door type on-off switch that could
be carried on your belt or pocket? I thought about mounting a couple of
car doors, with the up-down push button pointing at the switch, but I'm
sure there's an easier way! (just kidding). After I get my free one, send
me a post card from the Bahama's when you get rich from my idea!
Dixon

They already make them for woodworking dust collectors.
http://www.pennstateind.com/store/LR220-3.html

Paul K. Dickman