Posted to uk.d-i-y
A.Lee A.Lee is offline

Default technique for glossing wood to avoid runs/brushmarks?

Rob wrote:

"benpost" wrote in message
every time i paint wood i end up frustrated as the end result either
contains runs or brush marks!!

Don't use CROWN paint from B&Q, only buy decent and well known paint.
Don't load up the brush too much and also get some good quality brushes.
I recently painted some doors and noticed that the softer brushes were far
better

Strangely, I always use Crown paint, and get on fine with it. I always
buy the best stuff though, not the cheapest, which is typically half the
price of the paint I use.
Alan.