Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Asbestos

wrote in message
Read the article and then get back to me. Afraid to read some facts?

The fact that some story was printed in the reders digest does not
make it factual. The fact that women had disfigurement due to leaking
plastic bags of silicone gel in their breasts does not prove
anything. Maybe they used their tits for punching bags at the local
gym. Every body knows the bags could not leak on their own even
though they always do in my fridge. The women should be sued for
plastic bag abuse.

WTF does silicone have to do with asbestos? You are not a sound minded
person and have no idea how to properly debate an issue.