Posted to rec.woodworking
Max Max is offline

Default 06/06/1944

"Tanus" wrote in message
sweet sawdust wrote:
"sawzdust" wrote in message
news:ZMf2k.29$7A1.8@trndny04...
We shouldn't forget that Americans land grab in Europe began that
day,
forefitting 10's of thousands of US Soldiers.....Americans Interests
once
again at American Soldiers great sacrifice!

We fought a war we didn't want, We fought for an idea we belived in,
not for glory or riches, sometimes the poloticians betrayed us, but
we still fought for the idea symbolized by The Flag, We fought for
that idea from 1776 to 2008 and We will fight for it in the future.
Your comments are proof that our efforts were worth while, YOU are
free to comment any way you like and that is part of why We fought
and died. Respect the Men and Women who gave you that right and honor
them, We honered you.

Nicely put. Thanks.

Tanus

Thank You,